Register
Join Money Forum Now! Your Best Solution For Online Investing, Forex Broker Reviews and High Return Investments!
    MF Toddler

Cool Which payment processor is your favorite?

Nowadays, there are many payment processor available for you to choose. You can have one or two or as many account on those payment processor as you like. But which one is your favorite? Paypal, Alerpay, Liberty Reserve or else?
    My favorite is Liberty Reserve since it's easy to use and there's no need to verify your account. How about you?

MF Child
    Actually , my favourite bank transfer id Liberty reserve and AlertPay and I use both of them dialy , due to they work in my country easily with no problems .

MF Neonate
    I prefer Liberty Reserve. Why? It's because of the low fees that they offer to all its members.
    Actually, I use LR, PP, and AP. But most PTP sites use LR that's why I use this one too. I haven't use my PP account 'cause it's not yet verified. I'm using AP and LR both as of now, and I just exchange it with our country's currency.
    http://www.ebizonlineph.blogspot.com --> My Online Business Blog
    BE A PART OF CLIXSENSE TEAM PHILIPPINES! [only $16/YEAR]

MF Neonate
    the best for me in my mind is
    paying through paypal

MF Toddler
    @kamel
    I can understand why you like to use PP. They're more secure and your money will be safe from scammers since you can fill a dispute. When you use LR, your loss is yours only. They don't have any responsibility if there's someting happen to your account.

MF Toddler
    for me the best payment method im using is alertpay. because i was a member since 2007 and i dont have any irregularities in it.

MF Infant
    My favourite payment processor is paypal. Because they are offering security account and charge only 2 % fee for every money you will receive or send. If you have been scammed by sending money to somebody they will help you out with customer protection account and checking your account and the transaction. Sended money can be redirected back within 24 hours automatically too.

MF Neonate
    Well there are lot of services for that purpose but me like Liberty Reserve.
    Its so good for me..
    pop art
    Last edited by justin_baby; 12-31-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Currently none