Register
Join Money Forum Now! Your Best Solution For Online Investing, Forex Broker Reviews and High Return Investments!
    MF Infant

Needing to buy or exchange CP or LR

Dear Sir or Madam,

I need to buy or exchange Cosmicpay or Liberty Reserve.

For exchanges and buying ecurrencies fees and holding/waiting time need to be appriopate and the persons or exchanging website need to be trustable.

If you would like to exchange with me (for my Paypal from you Cosmicpay or Liberty Reserve) please suggest me an acceptable exchanging ratio.

MF Toddler
    what is cosmicpay? new e-currency?

MF Neonate
    Quote Originally Posted by Postworker23 View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam,

I need to buy or exchange Cosmicpay or Liberty Reserve.i

For exchanges and buying ecurrencies fees and holding/waiting time need to be appriopate and the persons or exchanging website need to be trustable.

If you would like to exchange with me (for my Paypal from you Cosmicpay or Liberty Reserve) please suggest me an acceptable exchanging ratio.
    hi i can provide u LR

MF Neonate
    Quote Originally Posted by Postworker23 View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam,

I need to buy or exchange Cosmicpay or Liberty Reserve.

You can buy Liberty Reserve LRUSD from WMXchange.net. The payment can be made from anywhere in the world with Western Union and Money Gram and your order will be completed shortly after is picked up. To make a order please visit our website at WMXchange.net

Visitors found this page by searching for:

exchange lr to cp

Rxchange paypal for cosmicpay

cp usd e-currency

cosmicpay forum

buy CosmicPay